Exploring Transfer, Summer 2020: tentatively June 18 - July 25
About the Exploring Transfer Program
The Exploring Transfer Program has, for over thirty-five years, successfully introduced community college students to the possibility of transferring to a four-year residential liberal arts institution. Students in the program are typically among the first generation in their family to attend college and are highly motivated academically. Through a five week immersion in the liberal arts, Exploring Transfer (ET) enables community college students to imagine a broader range of academic opportunities than might otherwise have been possible. Each accepted student receives a scholarship to the Exploring Transfer program that completely covers their tuition, room, meals and books.
Interested in the Exploring Transfer Program?
For information, students at the following Community Colleges can contact the coordinators:
- Cara O’Connor and Jamie Warren, Borough of Manhattan
- Wick Sloane, Bunker Hill
- Elizabeth Oken, Central Maine
- Calvin Dominguez, Diné
- Joe Allen, SUNY Dutchess
- Elizabeth Worden, Eastern Maine
- Teresa Smith, Kennebec Valley
- Homar Barcena and Katia Perea, Kingsborough
- Renee Freeman-Butler, Ed.D and Jose Plasencia, LaGuardia
- Hector Plotquin, Los Angeles
- Johna Lovely, Northern Maine
- Margie Fahey, Southern Maine
- Anthony Scalia, SUNY Orange
- Crystal Schachter, SUNY Ulster
- Pamela Feeney, Washington County
- Robin Graff, Westchester
Other interested students, please contact us directly.