Vassar and area Community Colleges have worked together for over thirty-five years to give community college students the opportunity to experience being a student in a residential liberal arts college. Due to uncertainties surrounding COVID-19 we were asked if it would be possible to change our program to an online platform. We feel that is not an option given the mission of the program. Therefore, It is with a heavy heart that the administration for the Exploring Transfer Program has decided to cancel this year's program. Vassar’s Exploring Transfer team will use this time to bring the program back next year better than ever. We hope to see you then.
We wish you and your loved ones a safe and healthy summer.
Interested in the Exploring Transfer Program?
For information, students at the following Community Colleges can contact the coordinators:
- Cara O’Connor and Jamie Warren, Borough of Manhattan
- Elizabeth Oken, Central Maine
- Calvin Dominguez, Diné
- Joe Allen, SUNY Dutchess
- Elizabeth Worden, Eastern Maine
- Teresa Smith, Kennebec Valley
- Homar Barcena and Katia Perea, Kingsborough
- Renee Freeman-Butler, Ed.D and Jose Plasencia, LaGuardia
- Hector Plotquin, Los Angeles
- Johna Lovely, Northern Maine
- Margie Fahey, Southern Maine
- Anthony Scalia, SUNY Orange
- Crystal Schachter, SUNY Ulster
- Pamela Feeney, Washington County
- Robin Graff, Westchester
Other interested students, please contact us directly.